Sunday, January 8, 2017

One Week and Goals Achieved

First week of 2017 is in the books and I'm still reaching my goals and getting some hobby stuff done. It's a good feeling to look at the "to do" list and check off projects getting done.

This week I wanted to build two drop pods and the Furioso Dreadnought I got for Christmas.



Mission accomplished. This time I wisely refrained from gluing the arms to the body so it's easier to paint and I can swap out weapons as necessary.

The other big goal this week was to continue painting the large terrain piece for my FLGS. This week I got the blue walls completed and the bronze windows and eagles completed. I still need to do some touch ups to the blue.


I'm pretty happy with it. This week I'll wrap up the base and work on some scouts and terminators.

No comments:

Post a Comment